Every asset that is featured here can be leveraged and customized by your Healthcare System, ACO or Large Group Practice, to fit your own particular market needs. Content can be licensed, media can be co-branded, programs can be private-labeled, and more. Please contact me for additional information.
POINT OF COMPLIANCE
Mobile technology has changed the way patients and physicians access health information, manage conditions and communicate with each other. Health Monitor Network Mobile Apps are
iPhone/iPad/iPod and/or Android tools designed and
customized to a specific disease state or medical condition.
- Engages with highly targeted and motivated patients
- Turnkey implementation
- Users segmented by condition and course of therapy
- Support for patient adherence and compliance
- Hospital System, ACO and large practices can be featured as Patient Resources in the app
Innovative patient-nominated award program for healthcare professionals in the following categories:
- Diabetes Educator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Physician Assistants
- Achieve positive awareness of association with powerful, high-appeal program
- Patient/consumer outreach via recognition advertising in all Health Monitor print and digital assets, including lifechangeraward.com
- Annual video feature of winning HCP in each category that can be co-branded.
- Heavy rotation in social media that can be co-branded
- Recognition at Association Partner Annual Meeting and print and digital member outreach
Visit lifechangeraward.com for more information.
Health Monitor Websites
Health Monitor websites provide patients with the same trusted health information and valuable tools and resources they have come to know and trust from our publications for over 30 years.
Each website is custom designed and features content that educates and empowers patients to play an active role in their health.
- Key questions for patients to ask their healthcare providers
- Inspirational patient and celebrity stories
- Handy worksheets for tracking appointments, medicines and symptoms
- Weight-loss strategies and exercise programs
- Healthy recipes and nutrition tips
- Money-saving tips and medication offers
- Helpful resources and organizations
HealthMonitor.com, Guide2Diabetes.com, Guide2BoneHealth.com, Guide2BreastCancer.com, Guide2ITP.com, Guide2Chemo.com, Guide2Psoriasis.com
Health Monitor eNewsletters
Health Monitor’s trusted content is now available in eNewsletters, sent to an opt-in list of highly targeted and highly responsive condition sufferers. Health Monitor’s eNewsletters zero in on the psychological issues that can stand in the way of patient adherence to treatment regimens. Creating a more confident and engaged patient, experts guide patients in overcoming emotional obstacles such as denial, depression and feeling overwhelmed. Co-branding with Hospitals, ACOs and large practices is available.
Health Monitor at Home
The Only Publication Distributed to Patients’ Homes for Free, Compliments of Their Personal Healthcare Provider or Hospital
- Health Monitor at Home encourages readers to look for health solutions. It covers a wide variety of health topics and medical conditions.
- Readership is more than 6 million with a proven history of responsiveness to offers, patient support programs, and more.
- A national survey of our readers showed that 94% were reminded to be more compliant with their healthcare provider’s treatment plan when they received the publication at home.
Community Health Ambassadors
With over 700 volunteers and growing fast, Health Monitor’s Community Health Ambassador program is a game-changer in the healthcare industry. Ambassadors attend health fairs, hospital open houses, health events at houses of worship, senior centers and more to raise condition awareness and educate the public by distributing our trusted patient-education materials.
Ambassadors are often affected by, or have a loved one who is affected by a chronic condition, which makes them dedicated, motivated and passionate about the work that they are doing.
- Ambassadors engage with patients to distribute Health Monitor patienteducation materials
- Fills a critical gap by reaching traditionally undiagnosed populations
- Volunteers educate and motivate patients to seek care from their healthcare professionals
Visit healthmonitor.com/CHA for more information.
An innovative patient engagement platform that enhances the patient portal.
- HIPAA Compliant HealthKeep is the only anonymous health social network where patients open up about their condition, caregiving, anything. They share, heal, help others, all anonymously, with no link between their avatar and their personal information.
- Telehealth HealthKeep can implement a telehealth module, allowing patients to interactively connect via online video conferencing directly into a System provided HCP, reducing costs and increasing compliance.
- Patient Education & Engagement HealthKeep provides content from Health Monitor, the nation’s leading Patient Education provider. Inspirational, medically accurate and hopeful content creates a more engaged, more compliant and more satisfied patient.
- Increased Meaningful Use HealthKeep increases MU through the integration of a System’s patient portal. Patients are seamlessly guided into the portal and their EHR.
- Population Health HealthKeep allows a System to control its Population Health efforts in its own System-branded community, messages, offers, programs, incentives etc.
- Cost Savings/Reduced Readmissions/Transition Management HealthKeep provides a network of support post-discharge, (“stay healthy and out of the hospital by spending time daily on HealthKeep”), reducing readmissions and costs/ penalties. The HealthKeep/ System Community Manager also serves to motivate, educate and monitor patients.
- Quality Scoring/Patient Satisfaction & Loyalty HealthKeep provides an opportunity for a System to continually gauge its patient scoring and satisfaction through surveys and patient programs, in order to meet CMS Quality Measures.
- Data Analytics HealthKeep will provide backend data and data analytics in order to better understand the patient population and patient behavior (all anonymous).
- Competitive Advantage A safer, healthier, more compliant and more loyal patient is the most effective marketing advantage for a System in the community in which it serves. Healthcare professionals will now be able to easily engage with their patients online.
Visit healthkeep.com for more information.